phil_m

The "Show your HX Effects pedalboard" thread

this has been my set up for quite some time now.... All the stompboxes are in loops of the Voodoo labs, coming out of the insert loop of the Voodoo Labs to the front of the HX  which is wired to my amp using the 4CM, so if I wanted to add any stomps in the FX loop I have loops 7 and 8 available....the HX controls the Voodoo Lab switcher via MIDI which so far this is proven to be super flexible for me and gives me the option of having pretty complex presets for different parts of a song or the freedom to use the entire rig like a normal pedalboard.... CrbZfud.jpgt

On 9/6/2020 at 7:39 AM, Blocka1 said:

Here’s mine just want to swap out the Ibanez for a nano Russian big muff and want to get a wiretap or the new ditto plus as a way to save ideas. I’m playing mostly in the bedroom these days so liking to headphone amp and using the B7K model as my “amp”

C550D62B-A66E-411F-8790-2515E713E70B.jpeg

Hey may I ask what brand and model that pedal board is? I need one just like that. Thanks! 

4 hours ago, ricks2006 said:

Hey may I ask what brand and model that pedal board is? I need one just like that. Thanks! 

It’s pine, screws, velcro and black paint 

made it myself

On 9/30/2020 at 5:18 PM, MarcG28 said:

this has been my set up for quite some time now.... All the stompboxes are in loops of the Voodoo labs, coming out of the insert loop of the Voodoo Labs to the front of the HX  which is wired to my amp using the 4CM, so if I wanted to add any stomps in the FX loop I have loops 7 and 8 available....the HX controls the Voodoo Lab switcher via MIDI which so far this is proven to be super flexible for me and gives me the option of having pretty complex presets for different parts of a song or the freedom to use the entire rig like a normal pedalboard.... CrbZfud.jpgt

What's the golden stompbox in the middle? Looks like a Klon clone, but one I've never seen before...

On 9/28/2020 at 12:55 PM, C4TH said:

Pedaltrain Classic 1 - HX Effects - Digitech Drop - Digitech Bad Monkey - TC Electronic The Quintessence - Dunlop Mini - Morningstar ML5 - Fender FRV1 - Boss SY-1 - TC Bona Fide - All powered by Voodoo Lab PP2.

IMG_1446.jpeg

Please I need to hear a demo of this board!! Please!! 

• Like 1

On 1/29/2021 at 7:41 AM, mauricio2 said:

Please I need to hear a demo of this board!! Please!! 

Haha. Thanks. I'll try and get something up soon. It doesn't sound as exciting as it looks :)

On 6/5/2019 at 4:16 AM, chrismkane said:

Hi, this is the middle sized Friedman board. It is very nice. Two levels and cable management is sweet. Also comes with the Wah ramp that you can move around if you desire. I bought four boards before this one was the perfect pedalboard for me.  The Waggi Pedalboard was odd...I sent it back...But I still have the Accel Pedalboard (Pictured) that is pretty cool.

B70753A4-AD0F-4B37-BB1C-9E76463C4DD7.jpeg

Hey! I was just wondering what your experience with the Melo Audio midi commander was like? How were you using it with the HX Effects? 

Here's mine. Really just the Sennheiser Wireless XSW-D and my Yamaha THR100HD Amp footswitch. 

DSC03011.thumb.jpg.46ca29872842263f0e5476e5b14fa609.jpg

DSC03013.thumb.jpg.e3fb4c60aba502d53145ebaccc4e6327.jpg

DSC03015.thumb.jpg.ebffaeb72031befee4d683bcd3d011ae.jpg

With the lid on...

DSC03016.thumb.jpg.9d8cbcff3af533b893f7d446f9e2cb11.jpg

Made from the leftover timber from these.

DSC03019.thumb.jpg.eab5cd2eb05d7fbff1c21a6b4a99d396.jpg

• Like 1