Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Are the forums ever going to be fixed?

duncann

Not sure about others, but these forums have become utterly useless. The majority of the time I try to visit, I cannot log in at all, regardless of browser. Eventually I just give up. Are others still having this persistent issue?

• Like 1

Lol. On the miniscule chance it's not a conspiracy, perhaps Line 6 should just shut the forums down. I'm mean, if some people can't log in more than half the time, and the Line 6 people have better things to do, why bother?

They are definitely constantly screwing with the forum dwellers though:

the-list-plugin-100536034-orig.gif

• Like 1

Other then hating the new layout... 

I have no had problems with the site other than when they first switched. And, of course, the other day when Comcast had their nationwide blackout - but that wasn't their fault. 

I will go "full disclosure" though....

Let's face it, the HD series is dead and everything needed to be known has already been discovered. So, the activity on that section is dwindling. I can look can click my shortcut and read the forums without signing in. I only sign in when I need to respond to something. 

Ya know, so, if signing in is the problem, I can't give an honest opinion on if it works or not. 

It appears that the above is indicative of line6's poor support and shockingly unnecessary complex way of providing something that should be easy. I have wasted anothermorning trying to authorize download connect to and log into to try and get something out of my pod....I would be better of buying  several effects processors and building something I could use. This unit has been the worst investment I have ever made. No doubt this is yet just another post reflecting this - I have seen so many - we tend to be ignored because there is nothing  to be done to make this complex quirky equipment useful. It remains worse even than staring at the back end of a cow in terms of productivity.

Do you get it now????

42 minutes ago, jvrock84 said:

a lot of "new users" suddenly appeared with a lot of issues? 

Correct.

AND, new users are giving some really horrible advice to other new users. 

To be fair, on the HD section, I don't know if there are "more" new users, or if it is just because there isn't any activity from old users which makes all of the new user posts pile up one right after another.