Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Hd Pro X - Restore Factory Presets

gslattery

Does anyone know how to restore the factory presets in a POD HD Pro X? A number of my presets have been accidentally overwritten and I would like to recover them. There are user presets that I don't want to loose so I would prefer not doing a full reset.

If full reset is the only way how do you do that?

Thanks.

You have to do a full reset by reinstalling the firmware. Use line6 monkey to do this. First, make backup copies of the presets/set lists that you want to restore. After reinstalling the firmware you need to reset the global parameters. A quick search of the knowledge base will give you details about how to do these things.

• 1 year later...

You have to do a full reset by reinstalling the firmware. Use line6 monkey to do this. First, make backup copies of the presets/set lists that you want to restore. After reinstalling the firmware you need to reset the global parameters. A quick search of the knowledge base will give you details about how to do these things.

I have updated all software with Monkey but still cannot find in  knowledge base how to get my HD Pro X to factory setting.

I would appreciate if you can post a link or some informations how to do this

Thanks

• 3 years later...