gslattery

Pod Hd Pro X - Restore Factory Presets

Does anyone know how to restore the factory presets in a POD HD Pro X? A number of my presets have been accidentally overwritten and I would like to recover them. There are user presets that I don't want to loose so I would prefer not doing a full reset.

If full reset is the only way how do you do that?

Thanks.

You have to do a full reset by reinstalling the firmware. Use line6 monkey to do this. First, make backup copies of the presets/set lists that you want to restore. After reinstalling the firmware you need to reset the global parameters. A quick search of the knowledge base will give you details about how to do these things.

Thanks for the quick response. I should have done a backup before playing with settings.

You have to do a full reset by reinstalling the firmware. Use line6 monkey to do this. First, make backup copies of the presets/set lists that you want to restore. After reinstalling the firmware you need to reset the global parameters. A quick search of the knowledge base will give you details about how to do these things.

I have updated all software with Monkey but still cannot find in  knowledge base how to get my HD Pro X to factory setting.

I would appreciate if you can post a link or some informations how to do this

Thanks

POD PRO X HD500, How do I create backup copies of the presets I created and then reinstall those created set lists after doing a factory firmware reset of the whole unit?