Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 M9 Delay Tempo not changing to Notes. No Pots ABS/REL in setup mode.

misara20

Having issues with the M9. Tempo is not maxing out to change to notes so I can use the tap tempo. I have also checked in the setup to change the pots ABS/REL but there is no settings found in the setup screen as shown on the picture.

M9 Setup.png

• misara20 changed the title to Line 6 M9 Delay Tempo not changing to Notes. No Pots ABS/REL in setup mode.
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I had to the same thing happen and managed to fix it myself -- it appears to most likely have been dirt built up on the pot.  I opened the unit up, disconnected the ribbons cables and removed the PCB's til I got to the user control card.  The pot looks like it's sealed, so I didn't make any attempts with contact cleaner/lubricant, but I did take a toothpick and scrape clean all around the perimeter and flat portion of the plastic moveable knob where it goes into the metal housing -- a decent bit of gunk and grime had built up here over time.  Put the cards back in, reseated the ribbon cables, and voila -- it worked correctly again.