Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Using Helix Board Expression Pedal with Helix native & Logic

WickedBluesman

Ok, so I own a regular Helix Pedal. I also purchased the Helix native software to record in Logic from my Mac. Here is what I want to do... I have my helix connected via USB to my mac... I am using Logic Pro X with the Helix native plug in. I'd like to record a guitar solo and use the wah wah effect in Native and control it from the Helix board. Seems like this should be easy and forgive me if it is, but I can not figure out how to use the expression on my Helix to control the wah effect in Helix native being used with logic. When I right click the wah in Native it asks to be assigned "knobs" and "switches"  but I see no "Exp Pedak"....  been messing around with this for a second and last try was to get Logic track to accept Midi control... but I am not doing it right. How can I control the wah with my Helix in Logic?