Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Update Version 2.60 - Boot Error

chechunka

I was updating via the line 6 updater and then received a boot error.  The software told me to turn off the unit and restart and I did, but it no longer recognizes the HX.  I have since gone to the forum and found the instructions stating that we need to download the new HX Edit (which and I now have).  I still am having no luck getting my HX to boot up, or to be recognized by my MacBook Pro.

The messages in my HX are as follows:   (Top Left, Top Middle, etc.)

TL:  Line 6 Logo

TM:  HX EFFECTS

TR:  Boot Error

BL:  1.  Power-off.

2.  Hold ">", Power-on.

BM: 3.  Release ">"

4.  Run Line 6 Updater

BR:  

Please advise.

Hi there , Is anyone else getting the "error has occurred" message when tring to update your helix. I have the Helix LT and thought it was because I was running the 2.30 version, so I did the 2.50 just fine then the 2.54 loaded up perfect but I still get an error in big red letters saying I need to check mu USB connection and to try turning the power off and back on. 

I am trying to use the line 6 updater which sees my unit and I clock on it then follow all the instructions. I hit accept and next or continue and boom there is the same message again   ,,  an error has occurred. Please help.. thanks,, Don

9 hours ago, dghogan said:

Hi there , Is anyone else getting the "error has occurred" message when tring to update your helix. I have the Helix LT and thought it was because I was running the 2.30 version, so I did the 2.50 just fine then the 2.54 loaded up perfect but I still get an error in big red letters saying I need to check mu USB connection and to try turning the power off and back on. 

I am trying to use the line 6 updater which sees my unit and I clock on it then follow all the instructions. I hit accept and next or continue and boom there is the same message again   ,,  an error has occurred. Please help.. thanks,, Don

Please see my reply in the other thread:

• 3 weeks later...