Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Sell my native

rsvette12

I'd think here is a good place to sell it, reverb.com, maybe e-bay and craigslist. Just make sure you have the licensing stuff sorted out first so you can re-assure the buyer and avoid problems. Shipping will be cheap!

1 hour ago, Triryche said:

Pretty sure you cannot sell or transfer the license. I would reach out to Line6 directly for an official newer though.

I'm pretty sure Frank Ritchotte has said they've changed that policy now so that the Native license is transferrable/saleable. How one would go about doing that, I'm not sure.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, phil_m said:

I'm pretty sure Frank Ritchotte has said they've changed that policy now so that the Native license is transferrable/saleable. How one would go about doing that, I'm not sure.

Based on that, if you have a FB account you could try aksing in the in the Helix group and tag Frank.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/line6helixusergroup

• Like 1

Well line6  got right back to me and they are great and so is Helix native - I will be back at some point but right now have to take care of my finances - here is what Kody wrote so if anyone wants to buy it half price let me know - thanks all for looking - will still be following forums thats for sure :)

Sorry to see you go! You own a fully
 licensed Helix Native software and are able to gift the
 software to anyone you like. You can do this from the
 purchase history section of your account. Please let us know
 if you have any issues. 

Kody Yamaha Guitar Group

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

What is a fully licensed Helix Native software ?  Are there different kinds.  I'm looking to buy a used Helix Floor potentially and would like to have Native also.   I can make sure that the seller has the original receipt for the Helix Floor and I can register it online.   Thanks !

Find a Helix Floor that the buyer guarantees was not used (via registered serial number) to buy Helix Native. You can also ask Line 6 to check the serial number to be sure. You would then be eligible to buy a Helix Native license at the deep discount ($99, which drops to $79 when Line 6 is running a deal, such as Black Friday).

That's a very good question. It seems like a reasonable request, but the discounted license may not be transferable. There has been ongoing confusion about the ins and outs and rules of the Helix Native discount "attached" to a device. I suggest you open a support ticket with Line 6, give them the specifics, and make the request. I had a similar question last year, and they got back to me within a day or two.

Thanks for sharing that. So it would be best to shop for a used device for which the owner guarantees the HXN discount was not used (then consider asking for the serial number to verify  verify this with Line 6). Or, if the user has never registered the device with Line 6 (and they are the original owner), the discount will still be available. Or, if it is registered, the seller should be able to show you on their Line 6 account if the HXN discount hasn't been used. Either way, look before you leap!

• Upvote 1