rsvette12

Sell my native

Curious can I sell my native - gift it ? thinking of going back to drums - thanks Guys

...complex question, especially if Native was a deal discounted with the hardware. You might need to get that answer directly from Line 6. Maybe start here:

I think I can just not sure where I would sell it, I'll take half what I paid for it 

I'd think here is a good place to sell it, reverb.com, maybe e-bay and craigslist. Just make sure you have the licensing stuff sorted out first so you can re-assure the buyer and avoid problems. Shipping will be cheap!

Pretty sure you cannot sell or transfer the license. I would reach out to Line6 directly for an official newer though.

1 hour ago, Triryche said:

Pretty sure you cannot sell or transfer the license. I would reach out to Line6 directly for an official newer though.

I'm pretty sure Frank Ritchotte has said they've changed that policy now so that the Native license is transferrable/saleable. How one would go about doing that, I'm not sure.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, phil_m said:

I'm pretty sure Frank Ritchotte has said they've changed that policy now so that the Native license is transferrable/saleable. How one would go about doing that, I'm not sure.

Based on that, if you have a FB account you could try aksing in the in the Helix group and tag Frank.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/line6helixusergroup

• Like 1

Sent a ticket to support do not for see any problems - well see - until then would take half price - paypal after I hear back - thanks

Well line6  got right back to me and they are great and so is Helix native - I will be back at some point but right now have to take care of my finances - here is what Kody wrote so if anyone wants to buy it half price let me know - thanks all for looking - will still be following forums thats for sure :)

Sorry to see you go! You own a fully
 licensed Helix Native software and are able to gift the
 software to anyone you like. You can do this from the
 purchase history section of your account. Please let us know
 if you have any issues. 

Kody Yamaha Guitar Group

7 hours ago, eeezee said:

I am interested.Contact info is dwerth1@cox.net

Message sent Buddy - thanks 

You need to gift it online in your line6 account not in software and they ask name on line6 account of buyer - buyer needs to provide it -  buyer has to have a line6 account - pretty simple