Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Hd Pro X Recording issues

DjentG0D

So I'm trying to record using my pod hd pro x I have a scarlett solo and some headphones and a couple of cables of different sorts and no matter what i do when i play in reaper the track i have armed for recording is always stuck at a yellow signal which means i have almost no head room at all before it starts clipping . I don't know what i'm doing wrong what would be the ideal setup for my setup in terms of settings and stuff? If anyone has any questions feel free to ask i know this is a little vague...my only last two options  for this issue seem to be getting studio monitors or a scarlett 2i4  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Are you sure connexions are consistent , i mean i had trouble with a presonus audiobox 22 vsl, which as only mic and High z input

XLR are either Mic level or line via swith

Jacks Instrument leval (Amp) and line level which is +4db higher if i'm correct, via switch also

And one point i've found on my gear (so might be not general) master sweept spot unity gain seems a 3/4.