Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Are You Happy With Your Pod Hd?

357mag

yes, maybe your right...because i am getting nowhere with any presets or downloaded tones from customtone,surprisingly. ..

There's nothing surprising about it. Somebody else's patch is exactly that....created with their guitar, the other pieces in their rig, in their bedroom/living room/rehearsal space, with their band, etc etc....the list of variables is of Biblical length, yet everybody always wants to know why there's no continuity from user to user with Customtone patches. Baffles me.

I'm very happy with mine, I ditched my handwired tube amp and $3k + worth of pedals for it and a stagesource L2T, I invested the time in getting it to sound as good as what it replaced and now I'm really happy, was initially disappointed as it didn't sound anywhere near as good, but like others have said, just takes some time and following some of the tutorials out there :)

>>Are you happy with your Pod HD?

Yes. Doubly so as I bought a Pod HD bean just to take on holiday so I could practice using headphones. I had literally no idea what it was capable of - I thought it was little more than a toy simulator for practice. Being proved absolutely wrong is rarely such a pleasure :).