Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

First patch

Dugansz

I made my first patch for my helix floor model .  It is very simple(3 effects path 1a and 2a) and i used the editor.  The patch show up on the floor board and i can select the patch but none of the effects show up under the colored stomp switches to bypass or assign, there are just 8 blank screens.  Does anyone know the likely cause?  Thanks Jim

20 minutes ago, Dugansz said:

I made my first patch for my helix floor model .  It is very simple(3 effects path 1a and 2a) and i used the editor.  The patch show up on the floor board and i can select the patch but none of the effects show up under the colored stomp switches to bypass or assign, there are just 8 blank screens.  Does anyone know the likely cause?  Thanks Jim

Hi Jim,

This may be some help.

I'm assuming the video shows you how to assign a button to an effect. This is what you have to do. It doesn't automatically assign them. They are unassigned until you do so. You can also change the color of the ring around the button if you desire.

1 hour ago, brue58ski said:

I'm assuming the video shows you how to assign a button to an effect. This is what you have to do.

Yep, about 2 minutes 20 seconds in, the guy is shown adding an EQ block to the end of the chain. He then goes on to show the assigning of that particular block to FS11. 

I only had had a quick look at the video, but decided that it was easier than me having to punch in all the instructions on this iPad.

A picture being worth a thousand words - and a damn sight quicker than typing with a stylus!