Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Power Issue With Pod X3 Live

SnOsn

Hello,

I have a serious problem with a Pod X3 Live unit, one day it started to turn off on it's own and restarting. The next day it didn't even turn on. Only the leds of the words"DRIVE" "BASS" "MID", etc.
I tried with another power adapter and nothing changes. I opened the unit and nothing seems wrong (It is out of warranty).

There is an authorized service center in a city four ours a drive, and 6 hours by bus. I can send it there. But it would be really helpful to have an idea of what is the problem with te device

Any clues?

i think you ought to let the service center give you the ideas... too hard to guess at this point... but if you've tried a different correct power supply, i'd suspect that they will tell you you need a new mainboard.

in my experience this ends up costing more than a second hand unit... but again... only a guess.

• 1 year later...

I know it has been a while since the last post, however i am having the exact same problem and cannot find any solutions. I was wondering if you managed to fix this problem or atleast find out what the cause is?

My local guitar centre told me i'll be looking at around £60 before i can even find out if it can be fixed and i just dont have that kind of money:P

Thanks in advance!:)

Hey There,

I hate to say this but if you have tried all the usual fixes (ie: power supply, reflashing) it is something that should be looked at by a pro. Chances are high that something went south and needs replacing.

I would pop a support ticket: http://line6.com/support/tickets/

But chances are you will be directed to a repair center.

-B