Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Stagescape : Loud Pink Noise Trough Inputs 9 To 16 Recording Wave Files

Today I checked the results of the record session , then I was disappointed : The recording of the output mix is OK but requires some balance and effects updates. Nominal. The wave files of inputs 1 to 8 are OK, BUT the record files for 9 to 15 are not audible, there is a loudy pink noise which is louder than the signal of the instrument !!! The same trouble is occuring on the different sessions I already recorded with different set ups. Can you help me to understand and fix the problem. The firmware version is 1.1. It is a trouble related to the mixer, not to the connections because the mix output recording is OK. Did anyone have this trouble. What could I try or test before contacting my purchaser?

Thank for your help

Are you listening to the files on a computer? Which software do you use? Which instruments did you record to which track?

The fact that your recorded mix sounds ok means that most likely the files must be ok and what you are experiencing could be happening in your listening setup.

If you could describe the setup and the tracks maybe we can get to the bottom of this.

• Upvote 1

The set up is roughly like this<br />input 1 to inpout 7 : singer mics<br />Input 8 Keyboard 1 (DI 48V)<br />Input 9 DI of Galien Kruger amp<br />Input 10 DI of AER amp<br />Input 11 SM57 on guitar amp<br />Input 12 SM57 on guitar amp<br />Input 13 Aux input (drums)<br />Input 14 N/A<br />Input 15 passive DI on Keyboard<br />Input 16 passive DI on Keyboard<br /><br />48V in fed on input 7 to 12<br /><br />The corrupted files are from 9 to 16

I have reviewed your support ticket, and will respond to that ticket right now, but for the sake of the forum I wanted to reply to you on the forum.  Are you sure that you are using a class 10 SD card? 

Can you possibly test another recording with a different class 10 SD card to see whether or not it is an issue with that specific SD card?

• 4 weeks later...