Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Shuriken Alt Tuning Strings reversed...

Smittyb

So I'd like to think im not completely stupid, however I got my Shuriken today. charged the battery, finally got to plug it in and it sounds great....while in stand tuning

I noticed that when I change either the model knob and selector switch or tuning knobs to something that isn't Standard it sounds terrible. Ok, I thought maybe it just needs some adjustments.

Set up work bench, plugged it in and try to play around with the settings/tunings. 

First thing I notice if if drop the low E to D and play it, no change, however if I play high E there is a change.....?

It seems that all of the strings are in reverse, confirmed by changing the A string and the B changes not A....

I've logged a support ticket for this but is there something im missing here a setting I've inadvertently set?

All the standard tuning set ups play perfect its just the alternate tunings are completely out of whack. 

Attach a soundfile and pictures of the tunings in work bench before and after

Test.m4a

before.JPG

after.JPG