Pacemaker1000

Stuck on Boot Logo !!

Done quick research and look like it's going to have to go back. No problem as less than a week old.

Unless there is a fix?

Just as my old amp went out the door..lol...typical!

No fix. Been replaced by dealer

tbh I think it was a used model in the first place. Open box without seal and knobs not at zero like replacement

20 hours ago, Pacemaker1000 said:

No fix. Been replaced by dealer

tbh I think it was a used model in the first place. Open box without seal and knobs not at zero like replacement

Sorry to hear that happened, I hope you are enjoying the replacement.

Hi brother... did this happen with the V30? Just happend the same with me. I was playing and suddenly heard a continuous noise like beep... Turned the amp off and then on, stucked on the logo screen.

:(

bad news... And so Line 6 sent you another one or do they fix it? Do you know how to perform a hard reset when turning on the amp? The way people wrote here to factory reset does not work, cause the amp is literally frozen. Thanks bud!

Luckily mine was less than a week old so retailer replaced it.

Only thing I found you can do is plug into pc and run Line 6 Updater which reinstalls firmware but this didn’t work for me but worth a try

Thanks man! I was just now doing that but still doesn’t work with the latest firmware. Will keep trying the old ones. The amp was bought an year and a half ago, but I think they should warranty cause it seems that is a software factory problem...