Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Effects Fx Loop - Line output

chiolas

Hi guys, I just wanna know if I in the same preset can send some of the effects of the preset through the fx loop and others through the line output to the amp at the same time using the HX Effects.

Thanks

Pedro

What exactly are you trying to do? 

The HX Effects has two paths that you can split anywhere you want, or you can insert a "send or loop" anywhere you want. It can likely do what you are wanting, but it's impossible to provide a definite answer without knowing the exact scenario. Can you give us a bit of an effect chain your are hoping for?

On 7/29/2018 at 6:50 PM, codamedia said:

What exactly are you trying to do? 

The HX Effects has two paths that you can split anywhere you want, or you can insert a "send or loop" anywhere you want. It can likely do what you are wanting, but it's impossible to provide a definite answer without knowing the exact scenario. Can you give us a bit of an effect chain your are hoping for?

Basically, If I program a preset with distortions and modulations, can I send the distortion trough the line in and the modulations through the FX loop separately, as I would if I had indepent pedals ???

I believe you are talking about the 4 cable method... and yes it is possible. 

The overdrives from the HX Effects can be before the amp, and the modulation/delays/reverbs, etc.... can be in the loop of the amp. The HX provides enough ins/outs for this to be possible.