Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

sstutes

Hey, Line 6!?
I am a long time user of your products, (have not registered them all yet though.). ha

but.. my new Firehawk 1500, ...(had for 6 months or so)... love this amp.. i use it for everything..

Deal is.. it is a great piece of kit...  But.. I think we REALLY need an editor on our
computers, (mac or pc) not just mobile.... can you provide that?  
I mean...  that is all i would need to keep this in my little studio.

It is a versatile piece of equipment.  i use it as is. (models amps fx etc)
as well as an FRFR with Kemper and various plug-ins in the daw.  through fx loop etc. even mix them all....

Its just the hardware features looked great....so.. I dropped $1000 for this amp via Sweetwater...  
(and mistakenly assumed from your previous products that i'd have
driver/interface support with an actual computer, like with the UX2 etc)

its modern, and the mobile client is great.. but.. please give me an interface to use on the mac/pc...

hell.. if nothing else.. ..hell i am  coder of 20+ years.. in every language...  
drop me some dev assemblies and i'd write it for you. ok?

thanks..  
dedicated fan since the original pod, pod farm - 2.5...  and all the nicely polished stuff you guys put out.  

Edited by sstutes
was not done yet.
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...

Hello Line6,

I second this request.
I'm a long-time enthousiastic user of Line6 products (ao 4 Variaxes, Pod500HD).
I'd buy the Firehawk 1500 and FBV3 today if it came with a PC editor and the same ruggedized Neutrik RJ45 connectors for the FBV3 (on both FBV3 and Firehawk 1500) that are on the Variax. 

Other than that, I think it is an outstanding versatile quality product.

cheers,

Walter van Groningen

Hoorn, the Netherlands

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just got this app on my new M1 Mac mini using iMazing, but for some reason the bluetooth will only work as a bluetooth speaker and will not be recognized inside the app. Hoping someone smarter than me can figure out how to get around this.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Just bought a Firehawk 1500 and am totally horrified to find I can't run an editor on my Macbook pro Laptop. - Surely this can't be right?   Not all of us have (or want) so called "smart" phones or the other consumer gimmick devices.  I always thought Macbook laptops were the more serious option.  -  Surely there must be a way?

On 11/2/2022 at 1:42 PM, N-My said:

Just bought a Firehawk 1500 and am totally horrified to find I can't run an editor on my Macbook pro Laptop. - Surely this can't be right?   Not all of us have (or want) so called "smart" phones or the other consumer gimmick devices.  I always thought Macbook laptops were the more serious option.  -  Surely there must be a way?

Firehawk is a dead project, so nobody is listening your complain. Said that, even if you had a smartphone or an iPad, I can tell you the editor works s**t as it's also an abandoned app.