Sign in to follow this  
medbad5150

Helix Edit glitch?

Okay I downloaded my Freman bundle so now have factory setlists 1 and 2. With Freman now have User 1 and 2. The side bar for some reason will not scroll with mouse or any other key. It seems stuck. It scrolls down below User 3 and 4 etc. But will not slide up. I can clearly see the bar should scroll to reveal User 1 and 2 Setlists but it doesn’t move. Is this a known problem? I have to access from the unit. Don’t know how but will try. I closed editor and reopened it. Same. The setlist scroll doesn’t move and is stuck. Any help please is much welcomed. Seems really strange

Have you checked to make sure you're on the appropriate version level on the HX Edit?  I'm not sure what Freman recommends for version levels, but you may need to check with them.  Scrolling should work fine.

20 hours ago, medbad5150 said:

Okay I downloaded my Freman bundle so now have factory setlists 1 and 2. With Freman now have User 1 and 2. The side bar for some reason will not scroll with mouse or any other key. It seems stuck. It scrolls down below User 3 and 4 etc. But will not slide up. I can clearly see the bar should scroll to reveal User 1 and 2 Setlists but it doesn’t move. Is this a known problem? I have to access from the unit. Don’t know how but will try. I closed editor and reopened it. Same. The setlist scroll doesn’t move and is stuck. Any help please is much welcomed. Seems really strange

Try restarting the Helix. You will probably see a automatic rebuilding messages for the presets you loaded. Maybe that will help.