Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can Helix model this?!?!?

zivdud

6 hours ago, brue58ski said:

Ya know you're right. I've spewed enough of my thoughts here. I think I'm basically repeating myself. I guess I just like to hear myself talk. Let me say it's been a pleasure how civil this has been. See ya all on the flip side

LOL, I hear you on the spewing thing. This is why I generally avoid politics and religion on the forum. It starts to require tedious amounts of explanation to make myself clear and it becomes way too easy to offend.

3 hours ago, datacommando said:

Ye gods - is this discussion still happening.
It's gone on longer than Star Wars!

It was fun - but it's time for Star Wars to end.........

To avoid temptation, Unfollowing.........

I am not sure what you guys/gals all are on about I just want more booty on my helix! It feels like there is a serious lack of booty on the helix. I am not sure if the booty is too difficult to obtain or too hard to tap “digitally” and model it. Maybe the “components” are too allusive? Maybe the technology is just not ready for the booty? Alas, maybe I just to pick up this pedal and put it in one of the helix’s loops but where does one place the booty in a signal chain? 

I guess it's not only about poosay, after all. I like some bootay as well... The fattest bootay comes from the Archetype Lead, the Bomber Uber and the Line 6 Badonk amps. The Bomber Uber bootay is massive when paired with a 4 x 12 XXL cab and a 160 Ribbon mike. I never had trouble as to how much bootay the Helix can deliver. I'd rather ask for some "pubes" (grittyness, sandy bite) like the one you can get from a real tube amp and greater string separation... But I play through the front end of a sh*tty Marshall Dsl 15c... So never heard the way it really should be with a decent power amp and a 4 x 12 cab.

Just my take on da Helix bootay.