Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 Official Teaser - Helix Smart Watch

bsd512

Line 6 is please to announce a major breakthrough in pioneering miniaturization research, nano-technology, and quantum state DSPs culminating in the smallest and most accurate professional digital amp modeling system ever developed.

i-kJmhnsG-X3.jpg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, rd2rk said:

Any word on when the Helix Watch Control and Expression Pedal  Implant will be ready?

The release date is pending as we seek to resolve minor anomalies in the phase inducer coil interaction with synapse boundary field fluctuations. Our test subjects are recovering faster than expected, so we hope to distribute a public beta as soon as this is confirmed.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, bsd512 said:

Line 6 is please to announce a major breakthrough in pioneering miniaturization research, nano-technology, and quantum state DSPs culminating in the smallest and most accurate professional digital amp modeling system ever developed.

i-kJmhnsG-X3.jpg

Oh my! When is the release date for the next firmware update? We need more amps and effects on my wrist now! Will this also come with the free pony listed on the Helix form? Improved tuner?

11 hours ago, rvroberts said:

Can't imagine how it will go in stomp mode??!!

Stomp mode has been replaced by Siri mode.

Additionally, IRs are stored and retrieved in real-time via the cloud, so now you can access all 97,311 IRs from your favorite OwnHammer pack instantly with zero latency. In fact, with our new Predictive Modeling and Tone Clone(TM) technology*, Helix Watch knows what you want before you do.

* minor surgery to install our patented neural transceiver is required for access to these features