Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Muting Effects in Different Snapshots

JakeMann35

Hi All

Just getting my head around how awesome the HX Effects unit is. I have a question regarding Snapshots.

In a very basic live preset I'm creating Snapshot one in the signal chain goes-

FX Loop 1 - then split to Path B - then Twin Harmony - Reverb - Delay

If I mute the Twin Harmony and save the Snapshot to Snapshot 1 but take the mute off the Twin Harmony for Snapshot 2 then it automatically puts it back in the chain in Snapshot 1. Is there any way round this?

3 hours ago, JakeMann35 said:

Hi All

Just getting my head around how awesome the HX Effects unit is. I have a question regarding Snapshots.

In a very basic live preset I'm creating Snapshot one in the signal chain goes-

FX Loop 1 - then split to Path B - then Twin Harmony - Reverb - Delay

If I mute the Twin Harmony and save the Snapshot to Snapshot 1 but take the mute off the Twin Harmony for Snapshot 2 then it automatically puts it back in the chain in Snapshot 1. Is there any way round this?

Hi JakeMann35,

As usual the answer will be in the Owner’s Manual.

1. Press the button marked with 3 stacked lines (next to the save button) and then the GLOBAL SETTINGS switch.
  2. Turn the Big Knob to select Prefs, then touch the footswitch displaying "Snapst Edits" (FS2).
  3. Turn the corresponding knob to set snapshot edit behavior:
  • Recall—Any snapshot edits are recalled when jumping from snapshot to snapshot, and appear as you last left them (the default).
  •  Discrd [Discard]—Any snapshot edits are discarded when jumping from snap- shot to snapshot, and appear as the preset was last saved. If you want to save changes made to a snapshot while Snapshot Edits is set to “Discard,” press SAVE twice before selecting another snapshot

All this and more is available in the manual, it is your friend.

Of course, some people just don’t like reading manuals, so here’s a vid covering the basics of creating a preset and snapshots.

Hope me this helps.