Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Programs moving and disappearing

getthewillies

I am randomly having patch info change or be lost. I will pull up a setlist and some times some of the patches are wrong. The name will be correct but the blocks are wrong. For instance I will pull up an acoustic patch and it will show blocks for an amp, cab and od pedals. There will also be patches labeled blank preset that have programs in them. It is like they are my patches but they move to different locations but the names stay where they belong. I have also noticed that all of a sudden all of my guitars including the magnetic pickups on the Variax are too hot and distort. They were not this way before a couple of weeks ago. I had the push function on the joystick repaired and the mag pickup issue seems to be new since then. The other problem existed before. I have current versions of updater and firmware and have tried a 10/11 reset to rebuild the presets to the current version. Help!! I have spent hours reprogramming and tweaking and things are still moving around and disappearing.

Yes. Opened a ticket this afternoon, posted here, posted in Facebook group and contacted my local tech. Waiting to see what I get from everyone. It's a little scary being that unstable. Doesn't seem to be doing it while it is on. Only between shutdowns. I have 2 setlists with all of the programs so I am checking them all before the show and copying from the other list to fix.