Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Dt25 With External Cab

leff321

I am so lucky to have the dream rig :-) I just bought the external cab to my combo dt25 and wow!!... Its running so much smoother with to cabs rather than one. Much more headroom too! This must be because of the 4 ohm? So much richer sound and louder :-)

I am using pod hd 500x, jtv-69 (korean) and dt25. But there is somethings I dont like... its the the emulated sounds on the jtv-69... When I use the magnetic picups it sound so much better. They only sounds ok with overdrive. What do you think?

For me the sound is glassy or dull like behind some curtains, and the hollow body is not possible to use at all. Could it be something wrong? (I know this should be asked in the variax forum, but this post was originaly about the dream rig :-))

I do get sound, but its not usefull! The acoustic sounds good (PA). When doing live gigs I dont think all the sounds are so bad. I am using the lester bridge pos with overdrive a lot. But when playing here at my home I think the sounds are strange. I will try to reinstall the firmware again. But overall I love my Dream Rig!