Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

swap presets between HX edit and Helix Native?

tekhed

Sure, its easy. Just read page 16 in you Helix Native Pilot's Guide. Here's a free preview:

With a Helix device connected, you can drag a preset directly from Helix Native plug-in's Presets panel and drop directly into the Presets panel of the HX Edit application to import the preset into your Helix device. Likewise, you can drag a preset from the HX Edit app into the Helix Native plug-in to import your device's library presets into the plug-in

Thank you so much. I swear I read the manual front to back, but... clearly not! I will try this as soon as I get my Helix floor unit back in my studio (as it seems HX Edit won't even launch without the hardware connected).

Drag and drop... wow. That is pretty cool. Thanks again!

For some weird reason I have pretty much stopped reading novels. These days when I buy any new hardware or software, I download the manual on my iPad, and use it for bedtime reading. Benefits:

1) I learn all kinds of weird sh*t about my equipment I would never have known, and

2) It works better than drugs for falling asleep quickly.

• Haha 2

The preset format for the HX and the HXFX are a different file format, so not interchangeable. Theres an idea for interchange on IdeaScale, so vote here:

https://line6.ideascale.com/a/dtd/HX-EFFECTS-HELIX-PRESET-SHARING/925115-23508#idea-tab-comments

If you haven't signed up, its quick and easy to do. Then you can vote for or create ideas....