Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Tone Port UX2 (red face) - Experiencing Sudden (New) Random Power SHUT DOWN. (09/2018)

Thanks ahead for responses... .I run Windows 7 Professional. I recently (within past month) have had issues regarding the power supply to the UX2. It is randomly shutting off, sometimes requiring reboot of the computer as when usb connection is bad. I have tried multiple USB connections on the computer, so it is not hardware. I have disabled all of the sounds from Windows so as to eliminate the possibility that other programs are pulling from the audio card. OF NOTE, I have recently re-installed some of the newest drivers. I have heard of problems with Windows 10, I'm wondering if anyone is aware of problems with Windows 7 and what workaround I can do to restore power. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for any help!

• fredmatthew25 changed the title to Tone Port UX2 (red face) - Experiencing Sudden (New) Random Power SHUT DOWN. (09/2018)