Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I can't figure this out...

Okay, so basically I have a Pocket POD, a laptop running Windows 10, and absolutely no idea how to make my PC recognize the POD as a microphone. I looked through the software, found over thirty options, and I have no clue which one I need. I figured that the Line6 Monkey was a good starting point, so I downloaded it and I have absolutely no clue how to use it.

Basically, I am a complete and total newbie with very little computer knowledge and I need somebody to spoon-feed me all of the information I need to get started. I know that that's a tall order, but I've been struggling to figure all of this out for the past hour and I have absolutely no idea where I can even begin to figure out where to begin. Seriously, I'm desperate here.

So again, I have a Pocket POD and a laptop with no input ports except for USB, and it's running Windows 10. Really, all I need to do is get my PC to recognize the POD as a USB microphone. If I can just get it to do that, then I should be able to figure out the rest from there.