Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 six has a lot of options for guitar and vocals for wireless live sound.  So they have the wireless technology.  It seems the only step that's missing now is an In Ear Monitor system.  Especially now that they have this amazing new mixer that can create 4 different monitor mixes.  Maybe make the system Line 6 Link enabled? include a model that can transmit on different channels based on the ABCD monitor assignment? 

We have heard a number of requests for IEM systems from the previous forums.  Please create a product feedback ticket in the product feedback section of the Line 6 website at the following web address: http://line6.com/company/contact/productfeedback/.  At this time, I'm not aware of any IEM systems in development, but we are aware of your request.  Creating a product feedback ticket will only increase the visibility of your request.

OK I have created a feedback submission in the product feedback section.  I actually combined it with another suggestion that I had, and by the time I was done typing I realized it could be the same really versatile product, so I tied it all in.  The following is what I submitted.

"It's my understanding that others have suggested this, so I am seconding the motion.

Line 6 six has a lot of options for guitar and vocals for wireless live sound.  So you have the wireless technology.  It seems the only step that's missing now is an In Ear Monitor system.  Especially now that you  have this amazing new mixer that can create 4 different monitor mixes.  Maybe make the system Line 6 Link enabled? include a model that can transmit on different channels based on the ABCD monitor assignment? 

On a similar note, for silent rehearsals, a Line 6 Link enabled headphone pre-amp would be a very cool product as well.  This would take the jam hub idea and blow it out of the water.  My band currently uses a jam hub at some of our rehearsals and it has some limitations but the M20d with such a product would cover all those limitations and allow users to use the same channel settings that they use live anyway.

Perhaps even combine the two ideas, make the transmitter with separated ABCD transmitting channels  but include alternate headphone pres on each of the channels which would allow users to rehearse with wired headphones as opposed to blowing off a battery for a rehearsal."
  • Upvote 1