Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Effects FX Loop usage

Shrederick

Hey Everyone,

I recently purchased an HX effects that I'm strictly running into my effects loop, with another board with my Wah/Overdrives running through the front end of my amp. I've recently discovered this new brand of pedals called "Meris" (They make some amazing stuff). I was wondering theoretically can you put two pedals through one loop on the HX Effects if both of those pedals are controlled via a preset Switch? Meris makes a very nifty looper like pedal that allows you to connect two of their pedals and save a preset sound for each pedal on 1 of the 4 buttons. Was hoping this would work to have a 3rd micro board for synth effects using their Enzo synth pedal, and their Mercury 7 reverb strictly for synth tones that I could run through the HX effects as well.  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I am not sure what just happened here.

To clarify, what exactly was the original poster asking WAY back in October? Somehow this one was missed - but if I understand him right, well, yes you can attach additional pedals to the HX Effects loop. The question gets kind of muddy at the end, and then DEEJSONUMAHLI does his debut post saying . . . something.

If that was a request, I don't think anyone can actually give you their FX loop. You should at least say, "please" for the odds to be high.