Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

forgot password

Dazzer40

2 minutes ago, Dazzer40 said:

Forgot my password to my account so I filled in the forgot password by email,  says it sent it but I have been waiting 10 minutes , re sent it again still no email back,  does anyone know how long it takes ?

Ok, I'm confused...if you don't know your password, then how did you log in to post this? 

1 minute ago, cruisinon2 said:

Ok, I'm confused...if you don't know your password, then how did you log in to post this? 

my old computer saved the password it doesn't show the password only stars but lets me login  , I have a new laptop so I need the password to log on from that .

51 minutes ago, Dazzer40 said:

think they might have blocked my account as I did try to remember the password but it came up as wrong .  so then I did the email retrieve username or password but it doesn't send unless you have to wait .

That doesn't make any sense. You're here and writing. If you where blocked you couldn't write here or log in with saved password eighter.

Just wait a bit.

Iif the email doesn't come here're some things you can try:

- Be sure to check the Spam folder!

- As you are logged in on your old computer you can always change the password in your acount settings

- If nothing helps open a support ticket.

I am not the Original Poster but I read as a solution OP could change his password in his account settings (as he is logged in via old PC). Clever thinking I thought, ......but....when I try myself to open account settings I get a blank screen. Other options (like profile) do work. Perhaps some bug in the site now? (I am in iPads Safari)