Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Routing L / R to Different Paths?

Ka5par

I've tried to use my presets from the Helix floor in Helix Native, but can't figure out if it's possible to route left and right to different paths.

Both of the inputs say just "host" and receive both L and R. In the floor unit you could set the inputs from various different sources.

All my patches are set to receive from Return 1 and Return 2. Importing the patches into the Native, I can't use them as they are.

Or is there a way?

Helix_Native_inputs.thumb.PNG.f1547d9df39b9db3b80efa7a98c0c513.PNG

That's the workaround, that would mean making modified duplicates from all of my presets and losing the separate input gates for L and R.

What I would have liked is in the screenshot of the first post. There are two completely separate paths from the beginning, not split paths.
So top Host L would be going into Path 1A and bottom Host R going into Path 1B. But maybe in the future.

For now I guess I can just modify and save all the presets while browsing for the best one. And maybe use another instance of Helix in the beginning of the FX chain for the gates.

15 hours ago, Ka5par said:

There are two completely separate paths from the beginning, not split paths.
So top Host L would be going into Path 1A and bottom Host R going into Path 1B. But maybe in the future.

I'm pretty sure that was a feature request, but yeah, that would be more intuitive.