Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Stomp Presets Not Present

vongarcia

3 hours ago, vongarcia said:

Just powered up the Stomp for the first time. I'm only getting the DIR presets. No FX, 4CM, BAS, ACO, or KEY presets. Am I missing something?....Thanks...J

Well, I mean yeah. You're missing all the other ones you listed. So are they just blank? What does it say for preset 1? What numbers are the DIR presets?

There are no FX, 4CM, BAS, ACO, or KEY presets, no numbers for them as well...New Preset 1A is titled "I Surrender". (Not sure why that has a name?) All the other New Presets up to 25C are empty.......DIR presets start at 26A and go to 42C...That's everything in the Stomp.  Firmware is 2.70.

1 hour ago, vongarcia said:

Kilrahi...That did the trick!.......Thank you for taking the time to help me out. The FX bank is now 01A through 07B. DIR is 08A through 24C...(4CM, BAS, and ACO presets are back as well.)...That sound about right?........J

That's exactly what I have! There's a number of cool well thought out ones that can both be useful, or just show you what the unit can do. I hope they work out for you and provide a great starting point. They sure did for me.

• 11 months later...