Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

French language???

DanyPage

10 hours ago, SteveFrance said:

Salut Dany,

What do you want it for ? On the device itself or on Helix edit ?

I think there's no need about it because in french it would be the same for a lot of terms ....

Hi SteveFrance, and thank you.  I don't know the Helix at all. I was talking about the display on the device. What do you mean by Helix Edit?

Helix edit is the software delivered with the helix pedal. It commands and communicates with the helix. So you can programm all your presets directly on the device or by this way.

Nevertheless, to come back on the language problem, there's no matter to understand things on helix. You press a button, choose what you will put (a delay, reverb, , dynamic, amp, distorted...) and tweak the different parameters. You will understand all without matters. The most important thing is the order/placement of stomps in the chain.

Tu habites ou  ?

On 11/1/2018 at 5:19 AM, SteveFrance said:

Helix edit is the software delivered with the helix pedal. It commands and communicates with the helix. So you can programm all your presets directly on the device or by this way.

Nevertheless, to come back on the language problem, there's no matter to understand things on helix. You press a button, choose what you will put (a delay, reverb, , dynamic, amp, distorted...) and tweak the different parameters. You will understand all without matters. The most important thing is the order/placement of stomps in the chain.

Tu habites ou  ?

Hi, i'm from Quebec, near of Quebec city.

Placement of stomps in the chain??? The stomp??? In google tranlslate, stomp = piétins. If i translate "piétin" from french to english: root rot!

So, I do not know the meaning of stomp !!! Sorry....: )

Thanks!

Il y a un mode "stomp" sur le Helix, ce qui correspond à un mode pedalboard sur lequel on active/désactive les effets que l'on souhaite utiliser. 

Bon, il y a plusieurs utilisations pour les modes, c'est suivant le goût de chacun.

Ensuite, pour les blocs, c'est assez simple comme je le disais. Les noms de ceux ci ne prêtent pas à confusion. Tu choisis un ampli par exemple et tu retrouves les paramètres qu'il y a sur tous les amplis : gain, drive,  mid, high, bass. ...

En revanche, il faut bien savoir où mettre ses effets en fonction du rendu attendu (en même temps,  l'helix est tellement ludique qu'on peut faire tous les essais que l'on souhaite mais c'est chronophage). 

Quel matos as-tu et comment penses-tu utiliser l'helix ?