Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Native is now available for $99.99 to all registered Helix LT owners

Digital_Igloo

1 hour ago, deathsguitarist said:

I'm a new Helix user, bought an LT used.  Do I need to purchase Native to use my own IRs?  I cant seem to figure out how to load any kind of helix plug in or software. 

No... You load IRs onto the Helix using HX Edit. It can be downloaded here: https://line6.com/software/

9 hours ago, willjrock said:

I bought Helix as an open box or whatever. Still paid $1200 which is more than the price of an LT. I would assume that would entitle me to native for $99 but ive only ever been offered a $399 tag. Thoughts?

If you register a Helix hardware floor/rack/LT the price should be now 99 dollar (plus tax). 

D2C77C4F-E154-4DA3-A408-3EFD5D13A2F6.png

First post here. Just took advantage of the $99 LT - Native offer. 

Ive just been using Logic amps for my demos because it’s a pain to have to hook up my Helix to do a quick record (it’s not my interface). 

Its cool to now have helix available as a plugin!

On 11/2/2018 at 3:05 PM, LutherDeLorme said:

If you register a Helix hardware floor/rack/LT the price should be now 99 dollar (plus tax). 

D2C77C4F-E154-4DA3-A408-3EFD5D13A2F6.png

thanks, i am registered. It my only registered L6 product as you can see under my name, but still no dice,  so im not sure whats up.

19 hours ago, willjrock said:

thanks, i am registered. It my only registered L6 product as you can see under my name, but still no dice,  so im not sure whats up.

Hmmmm......that is very weird, I don’t know how this can happen, you have the right to the 99,99 sale!!!

Perhaps contact Line6 about this.

Maybe you bought it second hand, and maybe somebody else registered your gear before you, just guessing,.....but would the site accept two registrations of the same LT? Just thinking aloud. Or perhaps the first owner deregistered it before selling to you. Have you bought it new?

• 9 months later...
On 11/7/2018 at 6:00 PM, willjrock said:

Can you chime in here man? As to any reason i wouldnt see the $99 tag?

On this Line 6 page ... https://shop.line6.com/helixnativeterms.html?_ga=2.89414360.253578034.1565476202-1768921477.1565476202

It says ... ·      Eligible Products must be owned (and registered at Line 6) by the Qualified Purchaser for a period of no less than one hundred eighty (180) days in order to qualify for the Promotional Savings.  And the product must be new when bought, not a used or open box item.

The cost for Helix Native is $399.99  The current promotional savings (if you own any of these products) is ... 

Eligible Products

Promotional Savings

Helix Floor

$300

Helix Rack

$300

Helix LT

$100

POD X3 (all models)

$100

POD Farm Platinum

$100

POD Farm Standard

$50

POD Studio (all models)

$50

Tone Port UX8

$100

Tone Port DI Silver or Gold Bundle

$100

Eligible Products ... include Helix® Floor, Helix® Rack, Helix® LT, POD® X3 (all models), POD Farm® Platinum, POD Farm® Standard, POD Studio® (all models), Tone Port™ UX8, Tone Port™ Silver bundle, and Tone Port™ Gold bundle only. 

Qualified Purchaser ... is an individual who purchases (or has purchased) a Helix® Floor, Helix® Rack, Helix® LT, POD® X3 (all models), POD Farm® Platinum, POD Farm® Standard, POD Studio® (all models), Tone Port™ UX8, Tone Port™ Silver bundle, and Tone Port™ Gold bundle only. 

I'm presently interested in the Line 6 Helix Floorboard and the Line 6 Helix Native (for studio recording), however they're forcing me to pay $300 extra for the Native until I have owned the Helix floorboard for 6 months.  Because they do that, I'm considering a Kemper Profiler or AXE-FX III instead.

1 hour ago, FenderWorx said:

On this Line 6 page ... https://shop.line6.com/helixnativeterms.html?_ga=2.89414360.253578034.1565476202-1768921477.1565476202

It says ... ·      Eligible Products must be owned (and registered at Line 6) by the Qualified Purchaser for a period of no less than one hundred eighty (180) days in order to qualify for the Promotional Savings.  And the product must be new when bought, not a used or open box item.

The cost for Helix Native is $399.99  The current promotional savings (if you own any of these products) is ... 

Eligible Products

Promotional Savings

Helix Floor

$300

Helix Rack

$300

Helix LT

$100

POD X3 (all models)

$100

POD Farm Platinum

$100

POD Farm Standard

$50

POD Studio (all models)

$50

Tone Port UX8

$100

Tone Port DI Silver or Gold Bundle

$100

Eligible Products ... include Helix® Floor, Helix® Rack, Helix® LT, POD® X3 (all models), POD Farm® Platinum, POD Farm® Standard, POD Studio® (all models), Tone Port™ UX8, Tone Port™ Silver bundle, and Tone Port™ Gold bundle only. 

Qualified Purchaser ... is an individual who purchases (or has purchased) a Helix® Floor, Helix® Rack, Helix® LT, POD® X3 (all models), POD Farm® Platinum, POD Farm® Standard, POD Studio® (all models), Tone Port™ UX8, Tone Port™ Silver bundle, and Tone Port™ Gold bundle only. 

I'm presently interested in the Line 6 Helix Floorboard and the Line 6 Helix Native (for studio recording), however they're forcing me to pay $300 extra for the Native until I have owned the Helix floorboard for 6 months.  Because they do that, I'm considering a Kemper Profiler or AXE-FX III instead.

That's not worded as clearly as it could be. You don't have to wait six months to use the Native discount associated with your hardware. It's just that if you return your hardware in that six month period, you will either have to pay for a full Native license or give it up altogether. What they are trying to prevent is people buying the hardware, using the Native discount, and then returning the hardware to the retailer. So if you get rid of the hardware within that 180 day window you disqualify yourself from the promotion.

phil_m,

I thought that that might be the case, and I was hoping as such.  At places like the Guitar Center, you have only 30 days to return such products.  So, that led me to assume that the 180 day ownership requirement wasn't related to returns.  Very happy to hear your repsonse, and thank you for an expedient one.  That being the case, I'll be buying the Helix Floorboard, very soon.  Am I correct that I can order the Helix Native with discount, immediately upon registering the Helix floorboard online with Line 6?  

Again, much appreciated

• 4 years later...

Do you have to have your helix plugged into the computer to use it? I own a helix but would love to have tones on the go from my laptop or keep my helix at my band's practice space and still be able to play at home. 

On 3/17/2024 at 4:04 PM, DevonJeffrey said:

Do you have to have your helix plugged into the computer to use it? I own a helix but would love to have tones on the go from my laptop or keep my helix at my band's practice space and still be able to play at home. 

Hi,

Helix Native is an AAX/AU/VST plugin for a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) such as Pro Tools, Reaper, Studio One, Logic Pro, etc.

You do not need to have your hardware connected to use it, but it's a helps if you should yo need to use it as a USB Audio Interface to get your basic guitar sound into the DAW

More info and video here:

https://line6.com/helix/helixnative.html

Hope this help/makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you!  I purchased Native from sweatwater with my discount BUT could not get it to work.  When I called to get help from them they insisted that it didn't work without my helix plugged in. I told them that wasn't what I read, They then attempted to convince me to purchase the non-discounted version in order to get it to work. None of it was making sense to me so I just insisted for a refund. Hopefully line6 can sell it to me directly and actually get it working.

On 4/1/2024 at 5:11 AM, DevonJeffrey said:

Thank you!  I purchased Native from sweatwater with my discount BUT could not get it to work.  When I called to get help from them they insisted that it didn't work without my helix plugged in. I told them that wasn't what I read, They then attempted to convince me to purchase the non-discounted version in order to get it to work. None of it was making sense to me so I just insisted for a refund. Hopefully line6 can sell it to me directly and actually get it working.

Hi,

It is the same software, no matter where you purchase it, discounted or not. All you need to do is download, and install it. Then when you launch it inside your DAW, you need to authorise it using the product activation code from your Line 6 account. 

As stated in my earlier post above, you do not need to have your hardware connected to your computer to use Helix Native - that sort of defeats the purpose of having the plug-in. You have the option of using your hardware as an audio interface in order to get your raw guitar sound into your computer, but Native can be used to process anything within your DAW.

You could download and install Native from the DOWNLOAD menu item at the top of this page. It will run fully functional for 15 days to allow you to evaluate it. At the end of that time you can pay Line 6 the discounted price to fully unlock Native.

Hope this helps/makes sense.

On 11/7/2018 at 4:03 PM, Lachdanan0121 said:

If any of you guys do studio work, or dabble in recording then I can't recommend Helix Native enough.

Agreed 100%. It also lets you develop presets for HX Stomp. It's how I made sure the free presets in my Helix book were Stomp-compatible.

And...Helix Native is incredible for vocal processing in your DAW.