Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Edit Missing Controls?

cluper

So I just got myself a Helix rack and I downloaded the HX Edit software to start messing without having to put my entire rack on the table.  But when I open the HX Edit it only lets me access the Preset and Impulse Response, none of the actual preset stuff as you can see in the picture.  Am I missing something?  Every time I look up the app online I see people using the app with preset editing section.  I've looked all over the Line 6 website and google and I can't find anything on this.  Help?

Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 10.58.21 PM.png

I'm probably wrong, but that doesn't look like HX Edit to me.

It looks similar to the original Helix software that came on the USB stick with my LT, (judging by the "column" on the left) but I never used this and have always used HX Edit.

Helix 2.20 (original from USB stick)

image.thumb.png.e536aec89c951015c922415eb9e43978.png

HX Edit 2.70

image.thumb.png.33307fe7d0676e21ed7a1a92175a2fa5.png

That'

9 hours ago, cluper said:

So I just got myself a Helix rack and I downloaded the HX Edit software to start messing without having to put my entire rack on the table.  But when I open the HX Edit it only lets me access the Preset and Impulse Response, none of the actual preset stuff as you can see in the picture.  Am I missing something?  Every time I look up the app online I see people using the app with preset editing section.  I've looked all over the Line 6 website and google and I can't find anything on this.  Help?

Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 10.58.21 PM.png

That's not HX Edit... That's the original editor that was simply called "Helix". Make sure you select HX Edit from the middle pulldown menu in the Downloads page.

Thanks guys, I thought I was going Crazy.  I was originally told that when installed HX Edit was just called Helix, so that was the app I kept looking for and opening.  As soon as I looked for HX Edit it was sitting in my applications folder.  Noob mistake.  Thanks!