Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

FAILED to import setlist or preset; error since updating to HX Edit 2.7

bobscribbly

Bought HX Stomp - Upgraded firmware all good, upgraded HX Edit as well to 2.7 [then copied all presets off & saved a setlist off Stomp through HX Edit to my Mac] now I get this revolting error msg that will not allow me to import those setlists or presets into my Helix Native plugin. Reinstalled HX Edit 2.7 again NO LUCK.  see image below.....  HELP this is driving me insane, cheers.

Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 1.05.31 pm.png

Too the first respondent, am running Helix Native 1.7 - So Phil not supported and cannot be imported into Native Currently...... Thats a real workflow killer, copying/pasting blocks one by one is also a huge pain in the ###..... Would it be too much to ask for just a simple "copy all blocks/paste all blocks" option if Line 6 in their wisdom will not allow importing of presets or setlists from the HX Stomp which is primarily what I was sold this unit for. I thought integration across Helix products would be more seamless than it is especially since Yamaha is now involved. The usb implementation on the HX Stomp is also not very good, you'd think Line 6 could learn how to write a slick driver for this baby Helix - snap crackle pop.... I may return this because of these issues and wait till Line 6 hopefully fix/refine these ommisions/quality control issues with future firmware/hx updates.... I really wanted to like it and work with it but this is not helping.

47 minutes ago, bobscribbly said:

Too the first respondent, am running Helix Native 1.7 - So Phil not supported and cannot be imported into Native Currently...... Thats a real workflow killer, copying/pasting blocks one by one is also a huge pain in the ###..... Would it be too much to ask for just a simple "copy all blocks/paste all blocks" option if Line 6 in their wisdom will not allow importing of presets or setlists from the HX Stomp which is primarily what I was sold this unit for. I thought integration across Helix products would be more seamless than it is especially since Yamaha is now involved. The usb implementation on the HX Stomp is also not very good, you'd think Line 6 could learn how to write a slick driver for this baby Helix - snap crackle pop.... I may return this because of these issues and wait till Line 6 hopefully fix/refine these ommisions/quality control issues with future firmware/hx updates.... I really wanted to like it and work with it but this is not helping.

Pops and cracks in the audio stream are not usually the fault of the driver. It’s usually something else causing a buffer underrun in your system. It’s worth downloading and installing latencymon (http://www.resplendence.com/latencymon) to see where the problems are originating from.

1 hour ago, bobscribbly said:

I'm not sure how you would have missed this in researching your decision to by the HX Stomp.  It was in the HX Stomp FAQ released on October 2nd.  It wasn't concealed from anyone.

Can HX Stomp presets be loaded into the Helix Native plug-in?
Not currently, but individual blocks can be copied and pasted between HX Edit 2.70 and Helix Native 1.70. Again, rebuilding an HX Stomp preset in Helix Native shouldn’t take more than 30 seconds.