Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can The Midi Mobilizer Ii Be Used To Send Commands To The Dt50 Head.

Brazzy

Can the MIDI Mobilizer II be used to send Commands to the DT50 in order to take advantage of the new update? If so how does it work?

I've been searching and found this: http://line6.com/support/page/kb/_/amplifiers/dt50dt25/using-midi-to-change-amp-settings-on-the-dt50d-r129

I might be needing an app.

I ended up getting the DT Customizer for iPhone 4, 'cause it won't work on the original iPad witch only updates to 5.1.1. The DT Customizer customer service verified it won't work as well as "The Real Zap".

yes works fine.. there is a DT50 customizer app... 3rd party.

keep in mind you cant use it to do the update though...

Thanks TRZ, I emailed the DT Customizer people to ask if the app will work with my iPad (original) the one that won't update past Version 5.1.1 'cause their info says it needs Version 6.0 or higher. I was wondering if this were the case why wouldn't they say "iPad 2" instead of just "iPad". If it works with my iPad I'm on it. I understand about the update issue so I already accomplished that with the proper tool.

if i think about it i'll give it a try later today.

I have an ipad 1 and an ipad 3.

you can always use touchosc if you need to, pretty sure i used that on the older ipad.

i think its like a 4.99 app though, capable of more... if that interests you... i'm all about the simple though.

• Upvote 1

if i think about it i'll give it a try later today.

I have an ipad 1 and an ipad 3.

you can always use touchosc if you need to, pretty sure i used that on the older ipad.

i think its like a 4.99 app though, capable of more... if that interests you... i'm all about the simple though.

Awesome, I'll keep my eyes peeled for what you find out, and again thanks for the "touchosc" tip. I'm all about simple too, at least I like to that, LOL.