Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Hx stomp question

xxSectumsempra

• 3 months later...

I need a fast solution for running HX stomp with other pedals. I need one line to FOH & one for an amp behind me. Is there an option in global settings to do both? And why are you guys discussing running to a DI above? HXS IS the DI right?!

Thanks in advance

• 4 months later...

Hi, i would like to know this before buy an Helix HX or an lt, i saw in hx there is no xlr out, but has a balanced out jack, does that mean that i have to go from balanced out to xlr adapter or i have to run into a di? I play bass guitar, does that makes any difference?

ty 

2 hours ago, C0ndor said:

Hi, i would like to know this before buy an Helix HX or an lt, i saw in hx there is no xlr out, but has a balanced out jack, does that mean that i have to go from balanced out to xlr adapter or i have to run into a di? I play bass guitar, does that makes any difference?

ty 

You should just be able to go from balanced out to XLR adapter. I bought one and it worked great. 

If there is phantom power, turn it off to be safe. 

That’s right. Although there seems to be much confusion about this, one doesn’t need a DI. Set instrument to LINE in settings and send a TRS or 1/4 to FOH.

For my setup I send the line out of HX Stomp L/mono to a powered wedge in front of me and then go line out from the wedge to FOH. Sounds fantastic.