Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Anyone having issues with the Jesus Culture Patch (from CustomTone) for HD500X?

dfhmega

I've downloaded this patch from the CustomTone page (https://line6.com/customtone/tone/4066585/). I drag the file into an empty slot on my Pod HD500x and then send it. I've only gotten it to work once. I've tried re-downloading it and putting in different slots but I still get no sound. Outside of that one time, I get no sound from this patch at all. Anyone else having this issue?

I just loaded that patch into HD Edit (offline mode).... and I also read the creators description closely. 

He uses a CAB SIM in the Effect Loop. If you don't have anything plugged into the Effects Loop, you won't get any sound. Turn it OFF. 

Since he uses a cab sim, there is no cab loaded in the amp model. The patch description makes a suggestion or two for you. 

3 hours ago, codamedia said:

If you don't have anything plugged into the Effects Loop, you won't get any sound.

Which is why I asked (and he ghosted us) how familiar he was with operating the unit. 

Between fx loops and input device settings, many patches won't work if someone doesn't know a few basics about the device. 

• Like 2