Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Native and Pro Tools First

JakeeMooMoo

• 9 months later...

I need help with this. I've reloaded helix native several times, gone through the process to trash my Pro Tools First Preference folder, restarted a dozen times, it straight up won't find the plug in. However, when I go to Computer, Library, etc. Plugins, there it is: Line6, Helix Native right with all the other Pro Tools/ Avid plugins. Help

6 hours ago, Mtnmods said:

I need help with this. I've reloaded helix native several times, gone through the process to trash my Pro Tools First Preference folder, restarted a dozen times, it straight up won't find the plug in. However, when I go to Computer, Library, etc. Plugins, there it is: Line6, Helix Native right with all the other Pro Tools/ Avid plugins. Help

Here's an older post that might help........

• 1 month later...
On 8/28/2019 at 4:15 AM, clausiii said:

no, you cannot use third party plugins in the free version of Pro Tools.

This has to be true. I'm literally gonna pull my scalp off trying to figure out why this isn't working. I've been troubleshooting for hours. What a waste of time. I've been scouring the internet for answers.