Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 Helix 2.70 Mega-Setlists (Free!)

Noobian_Prince

Line 6 Helix 2.70 Mega-Setlists

·       4 Setlists: IRs LG + IRs HG & Cabs LG + Cabs HG.

·       232 Presets, each with 8 Snapshots.

·       57 solo amp & 175 dual amp presets.

·       Cab Sets feature L6 Cabs.  IR Sets feature IR blocks, but not IR files are provided.  BYOIR.

·       LG = Low Gain (Supro->Plexi Jump).  HG = High Gain (2204->L6 amps).

·       Each amp features Snapshots for Low, Mid, & High Gain settings.

·       2 formats for dual amp presets: “Channels” & “Parallel Amps”.

·       LED rings color coordinated for Snapshots view.

·       All FX Blocks are custom named.

·       All Snapshots output leveled to -28.5 LFKS Integrated, ITU-R BS.1770-4, over 15sec of looped open G strumming.

·       EXP Pedal 2 has additional Mod, Delay, & Reverb settings.

·       Amp and FX settings largely derived from the SOAS Project (25%) and personal preferences (75%).

·       To Import, Drag + Drop directly into Helix. Or hit the top left yellow “Import” button & search for “all files” instead of just .hls.  I am not sure why the Setlists are saved as .hlx instead of .hls files.

·       For more information, including lists of all of the amp and effects settings, along with the OwnHammer IR’s I used, please visit:   https://l6helix.wixsite.com/helixsoas

·       To Download the Setlists, please visit: https://line6.com/customtone/profile/Noobian_Prince

SS 2.png

SS 3.png

SS 6.png

SS 7.png

# of Presets List.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

I updated the website with some additional information including the list of all of the IRs that I used to dial in the tones. I also included all of the amp and effects settings, additional Distortion level settings/, and Dist Blocks popularity by amp model. I also added an Easter Egg/Purloined Letter to the site 

IR List.jpg

FX Blocks Settings.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 3 months later...

Bump.  Just checking in.  I have a confession...I haven't even touched my Helix LT since publishing these presets/setlists!!! I went back to my pedalboad + amps and ended up buying/selling like 15 pedals, new power supply, cables, & sold all three of my amps to get a Wooly Coats Spanky MKII. But after a lot of troubleshooting, cable making, etc., I'm ready to get back on the (convenient!) Helix train.  

Any feedback/constructive criticism of these presets/setlists?   Any recommendations for what improvements y'all would like to see in the future? 

• 4 weeks later...