Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How to change fx loop to fx block

junichiko

I’m not sure how to pull his off but there’s a template you can download from the Cloud. Search on - Four Stomp Box Template by EricVadala. He also has some very good YouTube videos on Firehawk FX tone creation and settings. 

I find mistake i wrote this board

revision

I recognaized I can use only three fx block(available chage type)
but i download "*Jeff Beck" patch from cloud

I very surpirized it's has four fx block and no Fx loop block.

does any one know How to change fx loop to fx block

If I recall the history of this it is the result of a design change and firmware update at a very late product development stage, perhaps in the beta test phase. An earlier design allowed presets with four flexible FX blocks and no FX Loop. Some of those presets are still in circulation. When loaded into the current firmware they still operate properly. However the current firmware no longer supports this format from an editing perspective so you can't edit a current preset to replace the FX Loop with a different FX  block.

In order to have 4 flexible FX blocks you need to find and use one of those early legacy presets like the Jeff Beck patch you mention.

• Like 1