Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Connecting Pod HD to amplifi

dcplic

I have been searching for an answer but am. It able to find anything, so I will post my question.

i have both an Amplifi 75 and a pod HD bean.  Although I really enjoy the amplifi as is, there are times where I would like to plug my HD into it to utilize the amps, effects, editing etc.  In essence use the Amplifi as a set of speakers.  I have read and tried with variable success using the aux in jack.  I was wondering though if you can attach the pod HD to the amplifi with the USB port.  I used this in past through my computer and it worked really well.  Just asking as I noticed that in the manual for the amplifi it has changed from “future use” to audio in/out for recording.  

Anyone tried this or have any knowledge about this.  Asking before I start plugging in this where they may not be meant to go.

I am fairly sure this would not work.  The Amplifi USB port requires drivers on a windows machine, but there would be no way to install drivers on your POD... the USB port wont interact with your POD in any useable way.