Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Relay 10 transmitter issue

Somaff2014

Hey everyone, maybe someone had the same issue with the Relay 10 transmitter. I bought it less then a year ago and last week it stopped working properly. The transmitter not muting anymore so when it's unplugged its always on, also after charging it keeps blinking even being unplugged so in order to make it work I press a little metal button a few times so it stops blinking and becomes green, otherwise there's no signal going out of it. Line 6 tech support advise me to ship it for maintenance but I asked to ship me the replacement transmitter first so I can continue gigging, so.. well.. waiting for their response..

Mine also stays on after unplugging it, requiring that I fiddle with microswitch a bit to turn it off. It doesn't behave exactly like yours, though -- still works and charges properly. 

This started also within the first year, but I didn't get around to asking for a repair/replacement. 

Good luck with yours!