Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Ux8 Will Not Upgrade To Pod Farm 2

I have just purchased a second hand UX8 done all the licence hand over etc fine. i have pod farm ruunning fine (it supposed to be platinum but it just says its pod farm with fx packs) also when ever i open pod farm 2 (which was running fine when i had my UX2 before) it says you have not authorised your UX8 but i definetly have and its all sowning fine in my account!

can someone help, can i get afree upgrade to pod farm 2 platinum if so how?

thanks

platinum is just pod farm + all the model packs.

there is no free upgrade to pod farm 2 on second hand units... 

your UX2 probably has a pod farm 2 license, and the UX8 is being looked at first (and it does not have a license)

so you are having an authorization conflict.

i'd just remove the UX2, and use the UX8

you'll need to use pod farm 1 or get a pod farm 2 license.

you don't have to get platinum you already have the model packs... all you need is the standard upgrade, which will be the same as platinum as long as you're using the UX8 as your interface (the model packs are tied to the hardware)

you would want platinum if you want to use all the model packs with ANY other interface...

but you can always just pick up the model packs separately later if you find yourself in that position.