Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX STOMP Discoveries and Disappointments... Blocks....and Surprises- my experience

macnevine

On 1/20/2020 at 8:49 AM, brue58ski said:

At namm there was a Line 6 get together where several things coming up on the 3.0 update were mentioned. On The Gear Page this was posted.

@phil_m dispensation has been given and inquiring minds want to know, :)8 Stomp blocks was one?

Yes, the 8 blocks for the Stomp was the third one they mentioned.

So looks like 8 blocks are coming. Don't give up yet!!

I'd like to get more snapshots (5 would do for me) and the ability to use an external footswitch to choose snapshots. That would give me 5 buttons and 5 snapshots.

• 3 months later...

I've raised this exact problem of DSP allotment in the Pod Go section here, on The Fretboard and The Gear Page. My specific concern is that Line 6 has not in my view communicated clearly enough how dynamic DSP works. In the Pod Go section there is a link to a DSP allotment chart that if you havent seen yet you may find helpful and informative. Line 6 is not alone here and I think manufacturers generally could and should be doing more to help their customers better understand not only all the good stuff but key limitations that can directly impact on the customer experience.

• 5 months later...