Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Monkey Won't Recognise Anything Connected

Hi,

I've just bought a sunburst 600, but had no Workbench.  I bought Workbench separately, with the CD and USB interface, connected it all up using the floor box marked XPS-AB, and tried to run Workbench.  It said nothing was connected.  Got the same answer with Monkey v1.06.  It can't "see"  the Vax.  I'm puzzled - what am I doing wrong.  Line 6's website won't let me raise a support ticket, it seems it doesn't recognise the guitar I have.  Any ideas, guys?

Will

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I am using v1.75 Workbench - the latest, from this site. I ticked all the install boxes - that's the default anyway. Line 6 Monkey is v1.06. When it asks me what device I want to install, the Variax does not appear on the list of items. Maybe I should be looking for firmware for the USB interface instead, but that's not on the list either. Yes, I'm fully connected, powered etc and the volume is up. Oh and yes, two fat green LEDs on the USB interface. Where to from here?

Will