Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

License manager and authorizing devices

cage771

Today I registered my HD500X and Line 6 gave me the HD Fully Loaded Bundle for free. Sweet......

Here's the thing, as I'm going through the process to authorize my computer and POD, the authorization process never "sticks". License manger gives me the pop up, but it never appears on the website, nor do the amp bundles appear in License manager. All software is up to date as well as firmware and drivers. If I close license manager and re-open it, my computer and POD  are no longer authorized. 

I'm hoping that someone has seen this issue before and might provide some pointers as to what is going on. 

Thanks!

I purchased the Vintage Model Pack, updated to the Latest Monkey and License Manager and the License Manager would not show the "Add on" of the Model pack. Opened a support ticket got Line6 Involved only to find out after numerous emails that There is no support for High Sierra or Mojave, the last two Operating system updates from Apple. I had to use my laptop and load in OSX Sierra, (Older Version) then use older versions of Monkey and Manager and then the License Manager saw I had the Model packs and loaded them in the PODHD500X. I was also told that the Model packs are already loaded into your device, you just need the License Manager to recognize that you did in fact purchase the Model pack. 

I would not be surprised if people running Windows or other Operating systems would also have issues.

Harleymon

I'm not a Mac user but I tried the same things as you did, different OS and app versions, to see if there was a work around.

It wasn't until I contacted support that they corrected the issue. Nothing to do with my computers or app versions......it was something on their end. 

I find it odd that while L6 doesn't support the latest OS versions from Apple, that the L6 app wouldn't work correctly. I don't know what Apple would have changed.