Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX STOMP 2x EXPRESSION PEDALS-- HELP- Bug?

macnevine

I am using this cable:  https://www.amazon.com/Hosa-STP-203-inch-Insert-Cable/dp/B000068O1P/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1542141815&sr=8-1&keywords=Hosa+STP202   I have tried carious expr. pedals.  I want to use 2x expression pedals. Exp. 1 & 2.  I fully understand how to set them up in the prefs and I can see how to learn it.  I cannot get any to be recognized for expr pedal 1 it only recognized exp. pedal 2..  I need help with this.  Can someone please respond who has connected 2 expression pedals and let me know your pedal type and cable?  I have a gig and this is killing me because without control I cannot use the stomp for gigging.  Is this a bug?

8 hours ago, macnevine said:

I am using this cable:  https://www.amazon.com/Hosa-STP-203-inch-Insert-Cable/dp/B000068O1P/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1542141815&sr=8-1&keywords=Hosa+STP202   I have tried carious expr. pedals.  I want to use 2x expression pedals. Exp. 1 & 2.  I fully understand how to set them up in the prefs and I can see how to learn it.  I cannot get any to be recognized for expr pedal 1 it only recognized exp. pedal 2..  I need help with this.  Can someone please respond who has connected 2 expression pedals and let me know your pedal type and cable?  I have a gig and this is killing me because without control I cannot use the stomp for gigging.  Is this a bug?

Didn't you say you got it to work once?

I'd been waiting for my Boss dual footswitch to arrive (https://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/boss-fs-6-footswitch?rNtt=boss) and it finally did yesterday.

However, I assume that the bug mentioned above largely renders it an inoperable mess. I'm hoping that's what it is because while I could get it to read ONE footswitch, it would never do two.

It'll be cool when the update lands . . .

• 1 year later...

Anyone still getting this behaviour on 2.82 ? My pedal plugged into Exp1(tip) is getting recognised as Exp2 until I change FS4 to allbypass and back...Then it works as advertised. I don't really want to go and have to do this for all patches and re-save them. I have updated to 2.82 and then reloaded factory patches by holding down buttons 1&2 while powering on the unit. As per instructions.

Here is a video outlining the issue