Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Cannot update driver to Connect my POD XT Live

So I have a POD XT Live, connected to my computer via USB. Ran the Line 6 Monkey, selected "update driver" , then a pop up window saying "Line 6 Monkey will now exit so that Drivers installation program can run" then it says "Failed to launch installer. A web browser link will open so that you can download and run it manually" but that takes me to the software page and the page says "At this time, there is no   software available that matches your selection."

Im on a windows 10. I've also manually searched drivers on Line6 website and downloaded the Drivers software compatible for PODxt and that didn't help either. What do I do?

• 3 years later...

Line 6 sucks. I have a problem every time I try to do anything with the HD500x. I've used it like 3 times live and a couple times for recording, and every time its a multi-day process to figure out how to get it going. So far today, I've got 3 separate errors (don't remember the names of them) and the Monkey installer needs updated, but every time I do that it just takes me to the home page of the line 6 website, which is of no use at all. Spent 400 bucks on this thing and I can't get it to function. What a waste of money.